Thursday, April 28, 2011

Love+Bash



Ok... so I haven't been able to post nearly as much as I would like as I am getting ready for Love+Bash "a badass wedding expo for alternative brides". I am all over just about anything with "badass" in the title. And, the lineup of vendors is OUTSTANDING (if I do say so myself). I am really excited about the whole ordeal. This will be the first wedding expo that Lewis & Cruse has been to. It's kind of our big debut. So many emotions going here... it's kind of magenta. I just hope my love of all things pink doesn't get in the way of all of this badassness.

I don't even know what to say about the whole thing. There is so much to do still that I feel like I am drowning and there is no organizer big enough to get it all in order. I LOVE THAT.

In addition to getting ready for this badass wedding expo, Lewis & Cruse has a TON of new stuff coming out. We are completely stoked about it all. We are almost doubling the number of items we offer.

A wedding expo, new items, an overhaul of the website....press release to follow it all.... Life is good!

No comments:

Post a Comment