Thursday, May 5, 2011

More Love+Bash and stuff

 Our space at Love+Bash (just wait for the "after" pics)
LOVE that we have a window seat!!

So, I met with the other vendors that are going to be at Love+Bash. Let me tell you... this is an AMAZING group of women. Not only did Nikita Gross (Nikita Gross Photography) and Jen Daut (Your Wedding by Jen) put together a flat out badass wedding expo... but their choice in vendors was exceptional. Yes, these ladies have created an expo full of vendors that brides will go head over heals for. I would say that I am being biased in that I too am a vendor, but no, really... this group is top notch.

I'm no going to rehash all of the vendors that are going to be available. They can be found here. What I am going to tell you is that this is going to be unlike any other expo that people have been to. Since there were a hand selected group of vendors, brides will NOT be harassed when they walk be one of the displays. Of course, we will be MORE than happy to share with them what we have to offer, but it will be safe to make eye contact. ;)

Being a wedding expo virgin, I am so excited that this is the event that I decided to take the plunge with. Again... a simply amazing group and I am proud to be a part of it all.

No comments:

Post a Comment